Celas Consulting (Avenue Louise 331-333, 1050 Ixelles, Belgium) is committed to safeguarding the personal data it processes in connection with its business in accordance with fair information practices and applicable data privacy laws.
PHONE + 33 664 27 73 44 / + 32 470 86 49 84
ADDRESS Avenue Louise 331-333, 1050, Ixelles, Belgium.
This notice (“Privacy Notice”) explains how the Company, acting as data controller, handles the personal data of business contacts as well as services providers, agents, consultants, and website visitors (“you”, “your”), in the course of its activities.
2. Personal Data We Collect
We collect your personal data when at the occasion of business events, meetings, networking events, public searches on professional or social-media databases or other similar occurrences you access our offices or provide us or publicly disclose personal data. We collect your personal data for the purpose of current or future business relationships with you and for the purposes specified below. We collect personal data, either directly from you or from third parties including public databases or social media platforms. We collect, use and transfer your personal data through automated and/or paper-based data processing systems. We have established routine processing functions. In the normal course of activities, we collect the following types of personal data:
- Contact information, such as your name, home and professional address, email address, date of birth, gender, phone number.
- Relationship information that helps us do business with you and contact preferences;
3. Use of Your Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Managing your ongoing relationship with us, including communicating with you;
- Providing and improving our business operations;
4. Disclosures and CAtegories of Recipients
We have taken measures to ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that is compatible with the purposes indicated above.
5. Information Security
We take precautions to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data is stored, and we contractually require our suppliers and service providers to protect your personal data.
6. Your Personal Data Rights
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data and to learn the origin of the data, the details of the data controller(s), the data processor(s) and the parties to whom the data may be disclosed;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where your personal data is processed with your consent;
- Update or correct your personal data so that it is always accurate;
- Delete your personal data from our records if it is no longer needed for the purposes indicated in this notice;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, for the period enabling us to verify its accuracy;
- Object to us processing your personal data or to tell us to stop processing your personal data. Once you have informed us of this request, we shall no longer process your personal data unless permitted by law; and
- Obtain your personal data in an electronic format and to request that we transmit this data to another company.
You may exercise these rights free of charge. However, we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act on a request if it is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of its repetitive character. In some situations, we may refuse to act or may impose limitations on your rights if, for instance, your request is likely to adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others, prejudice the execution or enforcement of the law, interfere with pending or future litigation or infringe applicable law.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any complaints, please contact us using the details provided under “Contact”. You also have the right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
7. Personal Data Retention
Your personal data will be retained as long as necessary to achieve the business purposes stated in this notice, or in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations. Our retention policies reflect applicable local statute of limitation periods and legal requirements
8. Cookies and linked sites
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies or pixel tags. Cookies are small text files created by a web server that can be stored on your device. In most instances, the information we collect using cookies or similar technologies is used in a non-identifiable way. You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We may use the following cookies: